About Amber

My photo
Awesome city, In a state, United States
Im Amber and i like to draw and play music.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Post!

Wow... i haven't been posting for a long time! My life has been really busy. Christmas, My brother being born, my sister being hospitalized for a while...
plus, my brother was born on my birthday! ^o^ I can't believe it! now me and my baby brother are going to share a birthday!  :)     And, new year's is coming!   New years is a really tiring holiday.  We stay up until midnight, then go outside and bang pots and pans and shout " HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!"    And , I'm 12 now !  i had a wonderful birthday! And, i got a baby brother as a present ! (LOL) 
 well, i have to go now. im gonna go to my grandparent's house while my mommy and daddy go the doctor for my brother's checkup.


I love u all  sooooooooooo  much! remember that ! bye !

2 comments: