About Amber

My photo
Awesome city, In a state, United States
Im Amber and i like to draw and play music.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's 2013!!!

Yay! It's 2013! a whole new year full of surprises! Plus, at the end of the year, i'll be 13!
I'm crazy excited! When I'm 13 i might FINALLY get a cell-phone. So, have you ever heard about vocaloid? ( yes, i'm talking directly to YOU.) ok, well, lots of people have been wanting to know who my favorite Vocaloid is... this might surprise you a little, being as this vocaloid is a little wild... Are you ready? Ok, here we go ! My FAVORITE vocaloid is... Kasane Teto!
And Why ? Because She's so cool! I used to think that Teto was scary and ugly until i saw this video that was soooo cool! oh, and here it is:


ok, so you've watched it now? Great!  Now, did you think it was odd? Yes, it sure was !
So, that video was made with a program called MMD.

No comments:

Post a Comment